Do you provide Free Shipping?

Yes,We provide Free shipping withing EU region. For Outside EU region we charge a flat rate of 15Euro.

Is there a way to track the order?

Absolutely, Once you made the order you will receive a tracking number to track the order until you receive it,

What is the minimum order amount ?

There is no such minimum order amount to avail the free shipping. At least if you order one product you can get free shipping within EU regardless of order amount.

How much time it will take to receive the item.

Within Europe your order will be delivered within a week, Outside Europe it may take 1 to 4 weeks depending on your country. Once you made the order you will receive the order confirmation with a tracking number ,through which you can track your order.Check out our Shipping Policy for more details

Do you provide shipping world wide?

Yes, We provide shipping to almost all the countries except few due to the restriction of courier service, You can find out it during the checkout.

From which location the products are printed and shipped?

Our printing partners are available globally, But currently 90% of the products are printed and fulfilled from Europe. Remaining 10% printed and fulfilled from US.

Which payment gateway you use?

We handle payment via our secured partners Paypal and Stripe.